On each visit the doctor at home μπορεί:
- Administer emergency medication from the fully equipped portable pharmacy (at no extra charge).
- To measure blood oxygen (no extra charge).
- To place IVs.
- To insert a urinary catheter and/or nasogastric catheter/Levine (at no extra charge).
- Take a quick urine test (at no extra charge).
- Use the portable diagnostic equipment available.
- Have a cardiogram (at no extra charge).
- In cooperation with other institutions and clinics to take blood samples, simple X-rays or even ultrasounds if necessary.
- Working with experienced nurses to provide nursing home care if required.
The areas served are the southern suburbs, Piraeus and the centre of Athens. For the remaining areas, prior consultation is required.
Contact telephone 211 4037372 and 694 7939600
Ένας άνδρας 89 ετών με ιστορικό παροξυσμικής κολπικής μαρμαρυγής, βηματοδότη...
Hyperlipidemia is defined as a pathological condition in which elevated levels of...
Diabetes mellitus (type I or juvenile or insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus or diabetes mellitus...
Vaccines are the most important cause of reducing infections in...
Influenza is one of the most common causes of medical visits and is ranked...